- Project feasibility
- Consultancy services
- Protection coordination studies and settings calculation
- Protection audits
- Incident analysis
System Integration & Commissioning Services
Our Customer support centers provide engineering services based on experience and latest tecnhology to optimize the cost and resources of every single project
There is growing need in the electric power industry of supporting engineering services because companies have smaller engineering staffs and increasingly complex requirements.
ZIV brings industry-experienced engineers to every project, industry experts able to cooperate with utility experts to place technology at the service of customer goals
ZIV application and commissioning engineers team up to pursue best practices and customer satisfaction in every single project, adapting the solution to the particular requirements.
- On site pre-project review (site survey)
- SAS and communication architecture design
- Detailed electrical engineering project
- Control logic engineering
- C&R panels manufacturing
- Factory acceptance tests
- Installation and cabling
- Site acceptance tests
- As-buit documentation
The key to properly apply and maintain the new technologies for each specific case. Seminars and Training Courses have been a tradition at ZIV since its establishment.
We combine both high level of knowledge and expertise, together with practical workshops, to address the new challenges in the field of Substation & Distribution Automation.
- Introduction to Protection and Control Systems
- Introduction to Communications in Power Utilities
- Introduction to IEC 61850 standard
- ZIV Equipment Configuration and Management