Real Time Router for Electrical Substations
It allows to build meshed networks over a wide range of interfaces and media.
- Complies with EMC standards.
- Standard and proprietary routing protocols.
- Suited for telecontrol transport services (IEC 870-5-101, IEC 870-5-104, DNP 3.0, Vancomm, Modbus, Optomux, etc).
- Built-in 104-101 Gateway.
- Suitable for structures using PDH/SDH or LAN and over Medium Voltage networks by means of the suitable couplers.
- Support highly meshed networks, multipath and load balance.
- Capacity: Two 10/100 Base-Tx Ethernet interfaces always present, as part of main module, and 14 additional interfaces by means of user modules (7 modules).
- Available interfaces:
- Local area network interfaces type Ethernet at 10/100 Mbit/s, with electrical or optical interface.
- Low-speed line serial interfaces (V.24/V.28, V.24/V.11, V.35, EIA-530-A, V.36 and X.21).
- Medium and high-speed line serial interfaces (G.703 at 64 kbit/s, G.703 at 2 Mbit/s).
- MV PLC interface for Medium voltage networks (NRPL card with OFDM technology).
- Local and remote management through a console or a built-in web server (http), SSH and Telnet server.
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 agent.
- Redundant power supply (optional).
- Supports hot-swap.
- Compact 19″/2 s.u. chassis.