Family of converter devices
The F2MUX family is intended to convert a multimode optical fiber into an electrical or optical interface.
Available transparent mode to be compatible with any existing protocol.
- Complies with IEC TS 61000-6-5 standard.
- The F2MUX family is able to convert optical (INTF1) into electrical or optical (INTF2).
- INTF1 protocol: C37.94 at 64 kbit/s. FM0 at 64 kbit/s, 128 kbit/s or 512 kbit/s. Transparent mode 1 (up to 28800 bit/s). Transparent mode 2 (up to 1 Mbit/s).
- F2MUX.00: Optical into electrical (G.703 at 64 kbit/s).
- F2MUX.01: Optical into electrical (G.703 at 2 Mbit/s).
- F2MUX.02: Optical into electrical (V.35 at 64 kbit/s).
- F2MUX.04: Optical into optical (C37.94).
- Test devices (INTF2 loop; INTF1 and INTF2 test).
- Optical indications.
- Compact 19″/1 s.u. chassis.
- Integrated multirange isolated power supply (36-300 Vdc, 38-265 Vac).