Stand-alone Asynchronous FSK Narrowband Modem
The MAS-2 consists of a 19”/1 s.u. chassis with an embedded single modem module type MAFP.
- 600 Ω input and output impedance.
- Data format: Binary, serial. Asynchronous and anisochronous.
- Modulation: Frequency-shift keying (FSK).
- Transmission mode: V.23 Full-duplex over 4-wire and Half-duplex over 4 or 2-wire.
- Transmission speed of 50, 100, 200, 600, 1200 or 2400 Bd (using a 4 kHz band).
- Central frequency programmable from a wide range of values.
- The data interface complies with specifications V.24 and V.28 of the ITU-T and RS-232C of EIA.
- When operating up to 1200 Bd in superimposed band, it can share the channel of the PLC terminal with speech frequencies up to 2000Hz and with a teleprotection guard frequency of 3800 Hz.
- Equipped with test devices for a rapid operational check.
- Optical indications.
- The firmware of the MAFP module can be updated from a terminal emulator program.
- Compact 19″/1 s.u. chassis.