Built-in module to convert Serial into E1
The AVDM is a module that converts an V.24 input port into a 2 Mbit/s G.703 output port.
It has an embedded web server for management purposes.
- Line interface: 2 Mbit/s. Duplex transmission. Codirectional clock. 75 Ω input and output impedance.
- V.24 data interface: from 50 up to 19200 bit/s.
- Equipped with test devices for a rapid operational check.
- Optical indications.
- Web management system with LAN connection.
- External connections at the rear of the module. The LAN interface connector is located on the front plate.
- Product brochure: CG-SAS-ZIV_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC_and_TP_english_rev_1
- Product manual: MDD-3_+_AVDM_Description_R2-I