Line-Matching Unit for PLC systems over HV lines
Band-pass filter configuration. Good operation in underground cables.
- Designed according to IEC 60481 standard (composite loss ≤ 2 dB and return loss ≥ 12 dB in the selected bandwidth).
- Nominal power (P.E.P): 400 W for two tones.
- Distortion and intermodulation: 80 dB below the level corresponding to the nominal P.E.P.
- Band-pass filter configuration.
- Power frequency insulation: >5 kVrms.
- Frequency range: 40÷500 kHz.
- Coupling capacitor: 2 to 10 nF.
- Equipment-side impedance: 75, 125, 150 and 250 Ω. Others on request.
- Line-side impedance: 25 to 750 Ω.
- Protection elements: Line side: drain coil, earthing switch, air-gap surge arrester and an optional solid-state surge arrester. Equipment side: gas surge arrester.
- Box and cover: Die-cast aluminium with outdoor polyester powder paint, metallic grey (BJC Ref. B-8515).