Distribution Line Carrier for rural environment
For use in applications related to distributed energy resources (DER) or telecontrol where high reliability is required.
- Data transmission in long distances and remote areas
- Frequency range: From 100 kHz to 1 MHz.
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS).
- Operation mode: 2-wire half-duplex transmission.
- Max. transmission rate: 38.4 kbit/s.
- Distances up to 15 km.
- Ethernet bridge.
- Transmission of telecontrol (TC) data.
- Version for Telecommand, Telelatching and Unblocking functions related to distributed energy resources (DER).
- Line connection: DIN 41612 male connector.
- NDLC management software or, if desired, an emulator