ZIV ESMR Smart meter with different telecommunications interfaces
- An interface to communicate with the customer (wireline)
- wireless M-Bus communication to gather data from other meters (water, heat or gas meters)
- LTE telecommunications to share information with the central system using the DLMS protocol.
- Robust automated meter reading (AMR) solutions for DNOs
- Energy measurement, load profile and Time of Use (TOU) features
- Interface (P2) for communication with different non-electrical meters
- Local and remote communication capabilities
Once the smart meter model is selected, a set of configurable parameters makes the 5CTA meter the solution for a wide variety of situations.
Along with ZIV’s meter management software, the user can configure the meter: events, TOU, synchronization schema, and many more.
5CTA smart meter can be operated using DLMS/COSEM application data.
This implementation is adapted to different data model depending on the interface.
- Instantaneous measurement of voltage, current and power factor per phase, as well as instantaneous network frequency.
- Provide meter present reads (electric and non-electric data) to other service modules through P1 interface.
- Load profile recording including not only electrical energies, but also non-electrical measurements (e.g m3 gas).
- Versatile Time of Use (TOU) module with up to 4 seasons, 4 weekly profiles, 4 types of days and 2 tariff rates.
- Remote communication through P3 interface.
- Time synchronization
- Event recording. Event and alarm recording with broad set of manageable events.
- Power Quality recording.
- Voltage variations outside the established thresholds and long term voltage interruptions.
- Self-diagnosis and monitoring.
- Product Data Sheet: 4_ZIV_5CTA_ESMR5_Data_Sheet_English_rev2.1