PLC inductive voltage sensor
Designed to operate in LV for sensing the PLC signal in line detection applications.
- For use in the PRIME and CENELEC-A EN 50065 frequency band.
- Installation in the LV feeders.
- Split-core type.
- Connection to line by clampling the neutral or the phase (insulated cable).
- System voltage (between phases): Up to 400 VAC.
- Max. LV cable Ø: 30 mm.
- LV output protected by means of a gas surge arrester.
- Locking system by side levers.
- Connection to the communications equipment by means of BNC.