Insulated capacitive PLC coupler
For measuring the PLC signal present in LV feeders.
- For use in the PRIME and CENELEC-A EN 50065 frequency band.
- Installation in the LV feeders.
- Provides galvanic insulation (5 kVrms) and impedance matching.
- Frequency range: 10 ÷ 600 kHz.
- Coupling type: Phase-neutral.
- Nominal impedances:
Equipment side: 50 Ω.
Line side: 12.5 Ω or 50 Ω.
- Protection equipment side: gas surge arrester or transient voltage suppressor circuit
(with integrated gas surge arrester).
- Line connection: two flexible conductors of 4 mm2.
- Connection to the communication equipment by means of BNC connector.