Capacitive PLC coupler (wideband transmission)
For injecting and transmitting the PLC signal over the MV phase-to-ground distribution feeders.
- Indoor (masonry switchgear and AIS) and outdoor (d-heavy SPS level) use.
- Frequency range: 2 ÷ 30 MHz.
- Coupling type: Phase-to-ground by capacitor of 500 pF.
- System voltage (between phases):
- 24 kVrms (CAMT-5LSR)
- 36 kVrms (CAMT-6).
- Protection elements:
- MV side: drain coil and gas surge arrester.
- LV side: gas surge arrester.
- Nominal impedances: 50 Ω.
- Line connection: M10 rod or M10 groove.
- Earth/Mounting: M12 groove and external M8 earth connection.
- Connection to the communication equipment by means of BNC connector.