Universal communication node for Secondary Substations
Data transport for services in MV Secondary Substations using different media.
- Designed to ensure connectivity for Distribution Transformer Centers (DTC).
- Provides service to the equipment in the DTC, such as AMR meter reading concentrators, Remote Telecontrol Units, protections, fault circuit indicators, etc.
- Base interfaces:
- 6 Fast Ethernet ports.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet SFP bays (optical fiber).
- 1 service console.
- Additional interfaces:
- Cellular (GPRS/UMTS) with dual SIM operation.
- Cable modem (DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 1.0/1.1/2.0).
- PLC over MV (HPAV Broadband PLC).
- Supports advanced features of Ethernet switching (L2), static and dynamic IPv4 routing (L3) and traffic management, including tunneling.
- Local and remote management through a console or a built-in web server (http/https), SSH and Telnet server.
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3.
- DHCP, NTP, management access with TACACS+, and client equipment access control with RADIUS.