A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer (or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing it.
2. Type of cookies used on the Website
By browsing and remaining on our Website, you are consenting to the use of the above cookies, for the time periods established and on the conditions contained in the Cookies Policy.
4. Changing your browser cookie configuration and settings
You can allow, block or remove the cookies stored on your system by changing the configuration of your browser.
- For more information on MS Explorer: http://windows.
microsoft.com/es-xl/internet- explorer/delete-manage- cookies#ie=ie-10
- For more information on Firefox: http://support.
- For more information on Chrome: http://support.google.
- For more information on Safari: http://www.apple.com/
Check the help or support of your browser provider if you are using a different browser. If you do not accept cookies of this site it is possible that some options do not work as expected.
5. Change to the Cookies Policy