UNESA – CEOE EVENT
25 years of contribution to modern industrialization
ZIV has participated in the event “The electric networks of the future: the industrial challenge” to share its view regarding the contribution of companies like ZIV to the industry modernization.
- 500 professionals,
- 25 years investing in R&D around 10% of the OI,
- references in 85 countries
- 7 factories.
Smart grid deployment
ZIV was proud to receive a group of chilean electric utilities in its headqaurters.
The visit was organized by the Cluster of Energy of the Basque Country, due to the interest of the companies to know more about the local industry and the Bidelek project – the first major smart grid deployment in Europe where ZIV played a key role -.
ZIV will present at CIGRE Session 47 its new protection platform
Cybersecure, adaptable and modular protections for the digital substation.
- IDF – Transformer Protection
- IRF – Feeder Protection
- ZLF – Distance Protection
- DLF – Line Differential Protection
- BCF – Capacitor Bank Protection
- RTF – Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)